Rock Your Mission!
The communities you serve need you. They need your passion, your drive, your desire to see them thrive. Don’t let your mission, the reason you started your organization, get trampled by the business of running a nonprofit. Let me show you how to operate successfully by putting the right structure in place!
I started in the nonprofit world on the ground as a volunteer, assisting with running programs, campaigns and outreach. I would also conduct financial literacy and entrepreneurship sessions for adults and youth. It was fulfilling and I decided to take on more leadership roles. I served as board member, assistant treasurer and for the last 6 years, treasurer of a nonprofit with over 1 million dollars in funding. I am also the VP of Finance for a local chapter of the Michigan National Management Association.
I understand the challenges faced by nonprofits today as you serve your community while also managing lean and efficiently. Let’s talk about your mission and the future of your organization!
- Starting/revamping a nonprofit
- Bylaws, audits and insurance – what is necessary?
- Running effective programming, evaluating results
- Strategic planning
- How should your financial statements be organized? Which ones do you need?
- What is the role of your CFO/accountant (staff)
- What is the role of your Treasurer/finance committee (board)
- Local, State, Federal Funding
- Grant Writing
- Seeking Private Funding
- What is the responsibility of the Executive Director or CEO?
- Where does the Board Chair/Vice Chair fit in?
- Parliamentary Procedures for your board meetings
NonProfit Coaching Packages
$399.00 initial payment
$325.00 per month
Monthly Coaching Package
- Our initial session is a 2 hour, focused session on where you are, where you want to be and how we get you there. This gives you the foundation that we will build on throughout our coaching relationship.
- Each month we work through your assignments, adjust where necessary and track your progress.
1 Hour Session
Do you just have a question or two that you want clarity on? Need someone to run an idea by that can provide direction? Let me help you in this one-hour session!
Some photos from the following nonprofit organizations – be sure to visit and support their community-changing work!